Jaisohn Center Social Services
Self-sufficiency and improved well-being for the most vulnerable in our community.
To provide services supporting the vulnerable to achieve our vision and enhance quality of life.
- Medicare / Medicaid
- Social Security Benefit (SSA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Other Social Services
- Medicare Part B Premium
- Extra Help Program
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Cash Assistance
- Low Income family Insurance for children & adult (CHIP)
- Property Tax & Rent Rebate Program
- Immigration Service
- Help with various document translation service
Legal Consultation Services
- Immigration Consultation
- General Legal Consultation
Serving the Community in two locations
6705 Old York Road, Philadelphia, PA 19126
2506 N. Broad St. Suite 202, Colmar, PA 18915
* Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.