Jaisohn Medical Services
At Jaisohn Medical Services, we strive to improve quality of life by providing excellent medical patient care, particularly for Korean-Americans.
Our services Include:
General Medicine / Office Procedures
- Management of chronic medical conditions (Hypertension, Heart Disease, Asthma, Diabetes, Emphysema, Gastritis, Thyroid, etc.)
- Treatment of acute illnesses (Chest pain, Headache, Viral and Bacterial Infections, etc.)
- Routine preventive medical care
- Complete physical examinations
- Lab service/EKG
- Acute/Chronic Medical Conditions
- Well Child visits including newborns and children
- School/Sports physical examinations
- Lab service
- Vaccinations for patients with Medicaid or patients with no insurance from age 0 to 18 (Provided by Philadelphia Health Department)
Free influenza vaccinations for seniors and/or patients with chronic illnesses from October through November annually.
Most major insurance plans accepted.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 215-224-2000.